Lineage OS 17.1 is recently built latest custom firmware based on Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A10 variants. Now the user can upgrade their devices by download and install the Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A10 custom firmware. Recently Samsung Galaxy A10 started getting the Android 10 official stock firmware. But if you are not satisfied with official stock firmware and love to use the custom firmware, then you are at the right place. Here is the good news for all the users of Galaxy A10.
Now the Lineage OS 17.1 custom firmware based on Android 10 for Galaxy A10 is available and ready to install on your device. We all know that official stock firmware is good and stable but custom ROM gives you some extra features, apps, and customizations that are not possible in official stock firmware. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install the Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 for Galaxy A10 custom firmware. The Lineage-Os is one of the best and most popular custom ROM providers in Android market.
If you love the custom ROM and wish to flash the custom firmware on your device, then we recommend you to install the Lineage OS 17.1 ROM on your Galaxy A10. This latest custom firmware is a stable build that is smoothly run on your Samsung Galaxy A10. Also, the ROM is bringing all the Android 10 features, customizations and some aftermarket features. The Lineage OS 17.1 ROM comes with enhanced app permissions, system-wide dark mode, original gesture navigation, improved privacy, and much more.
While flashing the Lineage OS 17.1 OS Android 10 for Galaxy A10 custom ROM, your device should have unlocked bootloader and must be installed the latest TWRP custom recovery on your device. Without flashing the TWRP custom recovery, you will not be able to install the custom firmware on your device. If you are interested in downloading and installing the Lineage OS 17.1 OS Android 10 for Galaxy A10 custom, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy A10 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy A10 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Samsung Galaxy A10 is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Flash Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 For Galaxy A10 Custom ROM:
- First of all, download the Lineage OS 17.1 ROM from the above link.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Lineage OS 17.1 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM.