Lineage OS builds the latest custom firmware Lineage OS 17 based on Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro variants. The Realme 3 Pro is a great device that was launched in April 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie OS. The device yet not received the Android 10 official update. All thanks to the Lineage OS team and XDA developer which build and share this amazing custom firmware. Here we come with the Lineage OS 17 custom firmware file based on Android 10.
Now you can download and install it on your phone. After installing this recently Lineage OS custom ROM, you can get the experience of the latest Android 10 OS. Android 10 comes with lots of new features such as system-wide dark mode, standard depth format, Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes, Focus Mode and much more. In order to install Android 10 Custom ROM, your device should have unlocked bootloader and must be already installed the latest TWRP custom recovery on your device. Given below we share a step by step guide on how to download and install Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro custom ROM.
Realme 3 Pro Specifications:
The Realme 3 Pro is one of the best smartphones and comes with a 6.3-inch full-HD+ IPS display. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC along with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage. The Realme 3 Pro has 16 MP cameras in the rear and 5 MP is the front camera. The Lineage OS ROM comes with many improvements, new features, customizations and so on. Now proceeding and download and installing the Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro custom ROM.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-Requirements (to install Lineage OS 17):
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Realme 3 Pro should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Realme 3 Pro must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Realme 3 Pro is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Install Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro Custom ROM:
- First of all, download the Lineage OS 17 ROM from the above link.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Lineage OS 17 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- After completion of the installation, from Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS 17 Android 10 custom ROM.