Guide To Install Android 10 For Redmi Note 7 Via Lineage OS 17 Custom ROM
The Lineage OS 17 custom ROM is now available which is based on Android 10 for Redmi Note 7. Now the users of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 can download and install the latest Android 10 OS via custom firmware. The Lineage OS is one of the best and most popular custom firmware in the Android market. The Lineage OS is previously known as a CyanogenMod. Nowadays Lineage OS is working hard and build the custom ROMS for most of the devices, based on Android 10 OS. So if you are an advanced user of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone and wish to get the experience of Android 10 OS.
By following our given below step by step guide you can easily download and install the Lineage OS 17 Android 10. The Lineage OS 17 ROM comes with lots of new features, latest security patch; enhance system stability, many customization options and so on. Also, the ROM brings all the official feature of Android 10 such as enhanced app permissions, system-wide dark mode, original gesture navigation, improved privacy and much more. The ROM is a stable build and most of the features work properly but some are not working such as encryption, Wi-Fi display and so on.
Install the Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Redmi Note 7:
For custom ROM, your device should have unlocked the bootloader and the latest TWRP custom recovery already installed on your device. The official stock firmware is good but custom ROMs give you some aftermarket features and more customization which is not possible in official stock firmware. If you wish to download and install the LineageOS 17 Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 custom ROM, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem. That occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Instructions To Flash LineageOS 17 Android 10 For Redmi Note 7 Custom ROM:
- First of all, download LineageOS 17 from the above link.
- Connect your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding of Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded LineageOS 17 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM on your device.