After the long wait finally Asus ZenFone Max Pro M 2 started getting the Android 10-second beta update. Now you can download and install the second beta Android 10 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 official update. The latest official update comes with many improvements, customization’s, some new features, optimizations, and much more. After receiving the first update in January 2020, the users are waiting for the next update. Now the wait is over, you can download and install the second beta Android 10 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 official update.
The Android 10 second beta update comes with 17.2018.2004.424 from 17.2018.1912.409 along with April 2020 security patch. The most recent update comes with many improvements such as improve quality of video recording, headphone audio output should be improved, missing screen unlocks sound, fixes broke ringtone issue, and much more. Also given below we share the full official change-log of second beta Android 10 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 official update.
Asus started rolling out the second beta Android 10 update via OTA (over-the-air) region wise. If you do not yet receive any notification of a new update then still you can flash the update manually by following our given below detailed guide. Given below we share the full OTA package, through that you can just download and install this update on your device. After flashing this latest update your device will run smoothly, enhanced system stability, fixes bugs, increase battery timing, and much more.
We always strongly recommend you to keep your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 phone updated to the latest official stock firmware. If you are interested in downloading and installing the second beta Android 10 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 official update, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Full Change-log of the second Android 10 beta for ZenFone Max Pro M2:
- Updated Android security patch to April
- Fixed video EIS anti-shake function not working issue
- Fixed screen unlock sound not working issue
- The improved sound quality of headphones
- Fixed wallpaper image automatically stretched issue
- Fixed wide-vine security level changed from L1 to L3 issue
- Fixed receiving call ringtone broken issue when the ringtone volume is set to maximum
- Fixed front camera TAE (touch exposure) not working issue
- Improved video recording quality
- Improved the outdoor temperature of selfie color
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The ZenFone Max Pro M2 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your ZenFone Max Pro M2 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the ZenFone Max Pro M2 is at least 80% before going ahead.
How to Install Second Beta Android 10 For ZenFone Max Pro M2 Official Firmware:
- First, download the latest firmware from the above link and transfer it on your PC/ Laptop.
- After downloading the firmware click on the below link and follow the guide.
- Guide to flash the second beta Android 10 update on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 via Asus flash tool
Done! you have successfully upgrade your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 to the second beta Android 10 official update. For more updates stay tuned to infinityclub.org. You can also like and subscribe our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/infinityclub.org/)