Download And Install Pixel Experiance ROM Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A1 / Redmi Note 7 Pro
You will glad to listen to this great news, now you can install Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro. Today in this article we came with two more devices of Xiaomi which can be upgraded to the latest Android 10 OS. Recently Google has released his 10th generation Android OS which is known as Android 10. After releasing this official stable version for some devices. Developers are active and started working on Android 10 custom ROM for those devices which are not supported officially by OEM.
Here in this article, we came with the Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro based on Android 10 OS. The Pixel Experience ROM is one of the best custom firmware providers. Also, the ROM packed with pixel phone features and Android 10 features. So if you are the owner of one of these smartphones and love the custom ROM, then we recommend you install this amazing Pixel Experience ROM.
Android 10 OS On Xiaomi Mi:
The Pixel Experience ROM comes with many new features such as system-wide dark mode, original gesture navigation, improved privacy, enhanced app permissions and much more. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily download and install the Pixel Experience ROM Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro. Keep in mind that, this is just a custom ROM, so you may face bugs and errors, but no need to worry about that, they will be fixed soon.
The good thing is that you can get the experience of Android latest OS on your device. To install the Pixel Experience custom firmware, your device should have unlocked the bootloader, and the latest TWRP custom recovery must installed on your device. If you wish to install the Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro via Pixel experience custom ROM, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem. That occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Xiaomi Mi A1. Redmi Note 7 Pro is at least 80% before going ahead.
- Download Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Mi A1
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Instructions To Flash Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro Custom ROM:
- First of all, download the Pixel Experience ROM from the above link.
- Connect your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding of Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode. You can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Pixel Experience zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Once the installation is complete. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the Pixel Experience Android 10 custom ROM on your device.