How To Install Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Via Pixel 3 Custom ROM
Android 10 is now live for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S via Pixel 3 custom ROM. Now you can download and install the Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S smartphone and get the experience of the latest Android OS. Recently Google released the Android 10 Q stable version for Google Pixels, Essential phone, and Redmi K20 devices. So after that developers were working hard to build the custom ROM based on Android 10. Finally, XDA recognized developer argraur, build and share the Pixel 3 ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S which is based on Android 10.
Install The Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S:
Here in this article, we came up with a step by step guide on how to download and install the Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. Android 10 is the latest version of Android OS and comes with tons of new features, improvements, customizations and system enhancements. Also, the Android 10 brings 5G supports, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and so on. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is still not on the list of getting the Android 10 OS officially. So before the official stock firmware releases, you can install the Pixel 3 custom firmware and enjoy all the features of Android 10.
The ROM is a stable build and smoothly run on your device without any problems. The Pixel 3 ROM brings the bloatware-free system, a modded vendor for smooth Pixel experience, stock Android UI, September Android Security Patch and much more. In order to install the Pixel 3 custom ROM, your device should have unlocked bootloader and must be installing the latest TWRP custom recovery. If you wish to download and install the Pixel 3 custom ROM Android 10 on your device, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Instructions To Flash Pixel 3 Android 10 On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Custom ROM:
- First of all, download the Pixel 3 ROM from the above link.
- Connect your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding of Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Pixel 3 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the Pixel 3 Android 10 custom ROM on your device.