Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e are started getting the Android 10 One UI 2.1official update. Now the users can download Android 10 One UI 2.1 for Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e official update. Samsung is the most popular and one of the best OEMs in the Android market. Because it still cares about his tablets and old smartphone. Both tablets are launched with Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box and later upgraded Android 9.0 Pie.
Now both devices are receiving second major Android OS which is Android 10 based on One UI 2.1 custom skin. Here in this article we come with a step by step guide on how to download Android 10 One UI 2.1 for Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e official update. The most recent update comes with build id number T835XXU4CTF5 and T725XXU1BTF7 along with the June security patch. The Android 10 official update comes with lots of new features, customization, many other improvements, and much more.
The latest update is to bring system Dark mode, Full-screen gestures, new Icons and colors, Enhanced animations with a playful touch, battery usage graph, Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen and much more. Also, we share the full official Change-log of One UI 2.1 Android 10 official update. Samsung started rolling out the Android 10 update via OTA, region wise. So it may take some time to reach all over the world. If you yet not receive any new update notification, then first you will upgrade your device manually and download Android 10 One UI 2.1.
Go to the phone Settings » Software Update, if you find the latest update then you will tapping Download and install it on your device. Otherwise, you can download the full OTA firmware from the given below link and flash it on your device by using the Odin flash tool. If you are interested in downloading and installing the One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e official update, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Download Android 10 One UI 2.1
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to the Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Instructions To Install One UI 2.1 Android 10 For Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e Using Odin Tool:
- First, Download the latest Security update and Odin flash tool from the above-given link.
- After downloading, Unzip the latest Odin tool .zip file
- Now Run Odin3 tool.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Turn OFF your Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Now turn on the device by the press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Done! You have successfully flash the One UI 2.1 Android 10 for your Galaxy Tab S4 and the Galaxy Tab S5e phone.