Creating and using live wallpapers for iPhone is a fun. Wallpapers reflect our personality and interests and without them, our phones look dull. Some people prefer pictures as their wallpapers but there is a variety of wallpapers now. With the option of Live Wallpapers and Dynamic wallpapers, you can add motion to your home screen. Changing wallpapers is always fun and it is quite simple. Now you can enjoy these wallpapers on your iPhone.
It’s the little things that make us happy iPhone users like finally getting access to an animated iPhone Lock screen. You can set the “Live Images” as your Lock screen wallpaper and give them a click to make them come to life! Isn’t it cool?
There are so many websites that provide static images with videos and you can download them and use them as your home screen or lock screen live wallpapers for iPhone. The following are some interesting iPhone hacks and a guide about how you can apply wallpapers.
You can also find live wallpapers on App Store, some of the links are given below:
How to use live wallpapers on your iPhone?
You can now create live wallpapers. Sounds interesting. Say No to boring wallpapers.
- Browse for live wallpapers for iphone. There are so many available on the internet.
- Select your favorite and download them.
- You can download the static wallpaper and the video both.
- You will have to save them manually by pressing the share option so that they appear in your photos.
- The static photo and the video is not live wallpaper so you will have to create one to use it as a wallpaper.
Steps to create a live wallpaper from the downloaded image and video:
- From your Photos App select the static image and the video which you have downloaded previously.
- Tap share and select the Duplicate option. The live photo will be created and you will notice live on the corner of the picture. To see the live effect long-press the photo.
- Tap on share and then tap on use as wallpaper. You can choose if you want to set that live wallpaper on your home screen or lock screen.
- To see the live effect go back to your screen and long press. It will display a live effect.
Isn’t it super easy? You can download many static images and videos from the website and follow these steps to create your wallpaper. This hack is amazing for sure! You have now two options you can either choose live wallpapers or create one.
Check other iPhone hacks at infinityclub.org