Samsung decided to extend the Android 10 platform and added one more device in the Android 10 program. Now you all the users can download and install the stable Android 10 on Galaxy Note 10 official firmware. Samsung already released the beta update based on Android 10 OS. Now the time to upgrade your device to the latest stable version and get the experience of the stable version. Last month the company had planned to release the official stable Android 10 version for several devices starting January 2020. But Samsung surprised us by releasing the stable Android 10 on Galaxy Note 10 official firmware.
Samsung started rolling out the latest official update via OTA and currently available in the Germany region. The Android 10 official update comes with build id number N97*FXXU1BSL7 along with December 2019 security patch. The Android 10 official update brings tons of new features, customizations, many improvements, bug fixes and much more. Also, the update comes with the main features is upgraded his skin version One UI 2.0. The most recent update is packed with Incognito mode for Google Maps, dark mode, Enhanced location and privacy tools, Smart Reply in all messaging apps, Edge-to-edge gestures and much more.
Android 10 Official Stable Firmware:
By following our given below detailed guide you can easily and quickly install the stable Android 10 on Galaxy Note 10 official firmware. Samsung started rolling out the official firmware via OTA in phase-wise. So not all users can get the update at the same time, it may take some time to reach globally. If you are excited and can’t wait for more for OTA, then we share the OTA file link below. Through that, you can just download and install it manually by using the Odin tool. If you are interested in downloading and installing the stable Android 10 on Galaxy Note 10 official firmware, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to the Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Instructions To Install Stable Android 10 On Galaxy Note 10 Using Odin Tool:
- First, Download the latest Security update and Odin flash tool from the above-given link.
- After downloading, Unzip the latest Odin tool .zip file
- Now Run Odin3 tool.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Turn OFF your Galaxy Note 10 in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Now turn on the device by the press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Note 10.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Done! You have successfully flash the stable Android 10 update on your Galaxy Note 10 phone.