Download Android 10 ColorOS 7 for Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) official update. Early this year Oppo has released its latest custom skin which is ColorOS 7 based on Android 10. The Chines company was already rolling out the stable ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 update for some Oppo devices. Now the company extends his limits and added two more Oppo mid-range budget devices. Recently Oppo has begun started rolling out the Android 10 ColorOS 7 for Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) official update. The update is rolling out via OTA and comes with lots of new features, improvements, and customization.
By following our given below step by step guide on how to download Android 10 ColorOS 7 for A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) official update you can easily download and install this update on your mobile. Now the users of Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) are glad to listen this great news. The most recent update is a stable build and smoothly run on your device without any problem. The ColorOS 7 OTA update brings many new features such as Digital well-being tools with parental controls, optimized Game Space, refreshed UI, redesigned iconography, and much more.
Also, the update comes with a system-wide dark mode, new navigation gestures, new wallpapers, bug fixes, and so on. Given below we share the full official changelog of ColorOS 7 update for the Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020). The Oppo started rolling out the Android 10 ColorOS 7 update via OTA (over-the-air), region wise. So it may take some time to reach all the regions. If you are yet not receiving the latest official update, then you can check it first manually. Going to the phone Settings > Software Updates and click on check for update.
If you see the new update, then just download and install it on your phone. Otherwise, you can flash Android 10 ColorOS 7 for Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) official update manually by following our given below detailed guide. Now without wasting more time go to the download portion and follow the given instructions.
Full changelog of ColorOS 7 update for the A5 (2020) and A9 (2020):
- The brand new border less design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Full screen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- Home Screen
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Sloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-Requirements (Download Android 10 ColorOS 7)
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- Make sure that the battery level of the Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) is at least 80% before going ahead.
Download Android 10 ColorOS 7 for Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020):
Instructions To Flash and Download Android 10 ColorOS 7 For Oppo A5 (2020) and A9 (2020) Official Stock Firmware: