Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S was launched in 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie OS based on MIUI 10 custom skin. Now the users can download Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S official update based on MIUI 11. The Chinese company has started rolling out the Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S official update based on MIUI 11 custom skin. The most recent update that comes with the build-id number V188.8.131.52.QFGxxXM along with June 2020 security patch.
Today in this article we come with a step by step guide on how to download and install the Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S official update based on MIUI 11. The Xiaomi started rolling out the latest update via OTA (over-the-air) and currently available for Chinese and Indian users. So if you are not in that region or yet not receive the update, and waiting for the OTA update, then you can still install it manually. Given below we share the direct link of both recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM.
Though that link you can download and install Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S official update. The Android 10 official update comes with lots of new features such as Full-screen gestures, new Icons, and colors, Enhanced animations with a playful touch, system Dark mode, Added the ability to edit the modes and much more. Also, the latest update brings many other improvements, customizations, bug fixes, and much more.
So after flashing the MIUI 11 Android 10 update, you can get the experience of the latest Android OS and enjoy all the features of it. We highly recommend you to update your Android phone to the latest official update and security patches. If you are interested in downloading and installing the Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S official update based on MIUI 11 custom skin, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S devices should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S devices must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S devices is at least 80% or above before going ahead.
Download Android 10 For Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S based on MIUI 11:
|The device, Device Codename||Build Number and Region||Recovery ROM||Fastboot ROM|
|Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender)||V184.108.40.206.QFGCNXM (China)||Download Link||Download Link|
|V220.127.116.11.QFGINXM (India)||Download Link||–|
Instructions To Flash MIUI 11and Download Android 10 For Redmi Note 7 and the Note 7S:
- First, download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer from the above link.
- Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it on your PC /Laptop.
- Now reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool. Also, ensure that there are no spaces in the extract location path.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.