Nowadays Xioami is really working hard and started releasing the Android 11 beta 1 for its latest smartphones. Recently the company added one more device in the platform of Android 11 beta 1 which is Poco F2 Pro. Now users can download Android 11 beta 1 for Poco F2 Pro official update. Early this year Google was rolling out Android 11 beta 1 for Google Pixel devices. After officially releasing of the Android 11 beta 1 by Google, most of the OEM’s have started working on android 11 beta 1 version and promised to release the Android 11 beta update for their devices.
Xiaomi has already released the Android 11 beta 1 for Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro variants via official firmware. Now the Chinese company decided to roll out the Android 11 beta for Poco F2 Pro smartphone. So here is the time to upgrade your Poco F2 Pro to the latest Android 11 beta 1 OS. Today in this article we come with a step by step guide on how to download Android 11 beta 1 for Poco F2 Pro official update.
The most recent update comes with lots of new features, customization, many improvements, bug fixes, and much more. The Android 11 beta brings more control over privacy, improved controls over existing features, better security, added in new functionality, new options, and much more. Given below we share the detailed guide on how to download Android 11 beta 1 for Poco F2 Pro. Keep in mind that while flashing this latest update on your device, your whole data will be wiped clean.
So before proceeding take the full backup of all your phone important data. Given below we share the direct link of Android 11 beta 1 update, so that you can just download and install it on your device. Now without wasting any time go to the download portion and follow the given guide.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Poco F2 Pro devices should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Poco F2 Pro devices must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Poco F2 Pro devices is at least 80% or above before going ahead.
Download Android 11 beta 1 for Poco F2 Pro:
Instructions To Flash Android 11 beta For Poco F2 Pro Official Firmware:
- First, download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer from the above link.
- Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it on your PC /Laptop.
- Now reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool. Also, ensure that there are no spaces in the extract location path.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.