Here we have an official tool which is known as LGUP Flash Tool. Now you can download LGUP Flash Tool and flash official stock firmware on your LG device. The LGUP Flash Tool is an official flashing tool that is used to flash official stock firmware on your LG Android phone. If you are LG smartphone user and wish to downgrade or upgrade your device, then LGUP Flash Tool is the best and easy way to do this task. Therefore, in this blog, we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download LGUP Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
The LGUP Flash Tool is working on any Windows computer like XP, 7, 8.1,8,10. Above all, it supports the kdz/tot/bin format. The LGUP Flash Tool is bug-free and easy to use for all LG Android phones. Given below we have shared the latest version of the LG tool, you can download and install it on your PC. In addition to that, this tool works like the Samsung Odin flash tool, but it is only for LG devices. However, with the help of LGUP Flash Tool, you can unbrick your bricked phone, enhanced your phone speed by flashing stock kdz firmware with LGUP.
For instance, If you are an advanced Android user and wish to enhance your phone speed or you want to upgrade the latest official firmware on your device. The LGUP Flash Tool is one of the best tools and you can easily make that happen with the LGUP tool. Moreover, if you wish to flash the official stock firmware on your device, then download LGUP Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- After that, take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Download LGUP Flash Tool:
Instructions To Flash LGUP Flash Tool:
- First, download the latest version of the LGUP flash tool and extract it on your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC with the help of USB cable.
- In the LGUP folder, you will see two files. First Install the LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_3_23.msi. This will install some DLL files automatically.
- Now install the LGUP tool .msi executable and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Done! You have successfully installed the LGUP flash tool on your PC.
Instructions To Flash The Stock Firmware on LG Devices Using LGUP Flash Tool:
- Once you have installed the LGUP flash tool, then open it.
- Now Connect your phone with PC.
- After that, the LG phone will appear in the list of LGUP tools. If not then reconnect the phone.
- See the BIN file is ticked on the flash tool and in the File Path point it towards the MM KDZ you have downloaded.
- Now shut down LGUP! and open LGUP again – you will notice that the MM KDZ will still be showing in the FILE PATH section.
- Select the REFURBISH option in the flash tool and make sure the BIN file is ticked. Press Start.
- Your phone will restart after completing the process.
Done! You have successfully flash the official stock ROM on the LG device using the LGUP flash tool.