Nokia Online Service Tool or Nokia OST Tool is the official firmware flashing tool. Now you can download Nokia OST flashing tool and flash official stock firmware on any Nokia devices. HDM Global has officially developed the Nokia OST tool for Nokia devices which is PC window based tool. Now you can download Nokia OST flashing tool and install it on your PC / Laptop. The Nokia online service tool is just like the Samsung Odin flashing tool or MI flash tool.
The Nokia OST tool is support the.nb0 and .mlf extensions. Given below we share the direct link of Nokia OST tool. If you are the users of any Nokia devices and wish to flash the official stock firmware on your device, then download Nokia OST flashing tool from given below and install it on your PC / Laptop. The Nokia OST tool is comes with many features, easy to use and support most of the Nokia Android phones.
If you having some problem with your Nokia phone such as slow performance, boot loop, frequent device overheating, then flash the official stock ROM with the help of Nokia OST tool. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will be fixed these kinds of bugs. By using the Nokia OST flashing tool, you can easily flash official stock firmware on your device without any kind of risk.
The Nokia online service tool is used in FIH factory and the Nokia Care Services. Also you have an authorize username password and PC with Mac address can log in to the account. No need to worry about that here in this article we come with the Nokia online service tool- 6.0.4 and 6.1.2 which is a patched version, so it can be used without login. If you wish flash the official stock firmware on your Nokia device, then download Nokia OST flashing tool and install it on your PC.
Supported Nokia OST Flashing Tool Phones:
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 1
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 2
- Nokia 2.1
- Nokia 3
- Nokia 3.1
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.2
- Nokia 4.2
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 5.1
- Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)
- Nokia 6
- Nokia 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018 2nd Gen.)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
- Nokia X71
- Nokia 7
- Nokia 7.1
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 8
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8.1 (Nokia X7)
- Nokia 9 PureView
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Download Nokia OST Flashing Tool :
Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) 6.0.4
Download the 6.0.4 version if you want to install Android 6 (Marshmallow) or 7 (Nougat) firmware.
Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) 6.1.2
Download the 6.1.2 version if you want to flash Android Oero or Pie-based stock firmware.
Steps To Install Nokia Online Service Tool:
- First of all download the Nokia Online Update Tool 6.1.2 .zip and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2.zip (patch file) or
- 6.0.4 .zip and Nokia OST LA 6.0.4.zip, then extract it to your computer.
- Now, Open the extracted folder ‘Nokia_OST_LA_6.1.2′ and double-click the ‘launcher.exe’ file.
- Click the Next button to initiate the installation.
- When the Nokia OST tool is installed, click the Close button.
- Open the ‘Nokia_Online_Update_Tool_6.1.2′ folder that you extracted earlier and copy ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.’
- Now Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA directory and paste it there.
- Click ‘Replace the file in the destination’ option when prompted.
- In the OST LA folder, delete the file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config.’
Done! You have successfully installed and patched the Nokia OST tool.
Steps To Flash Stock Firmware On Nokia Devices Using Nokia OST Tool:
- After installing the Nokia OST tool, open the folder where the Nokia Online Service tool is installed.
- Look for a file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ and double click on the same to run it.
- Once you open the Nokia Online Service tool, you will see the below screen:
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe, then click the Next button.
- Here you will need to choose the file location which you need to flash your Nokia device.
- Now Reboot the device into Download Mode.
- Select the firmware, and click the ‘Edit Phone Information’ button on the bottom right corner will become enabled.
- If an error message will show up. Simply click, OK.
- The firmware flashing process would have begun by now. Besides, it might take a few minutes to finish. Moreover, this is standard behavior and nothing to worry about.