The SmartPhone Flash Tool is also known as the SP Flash Tool. The SP flash tool is windows based flashing tool. SP Flash Tool is a very user-friendly tool that is specially designed for those Android Phone brands which have inbuilt Mediatek (MTK) chipset in it. So if you are the owner of any Mediatek chipset smartphone and wish to flash stock firmware and install a custom recovery, then you can do these tasks with the help of SP flash tool. Here in this article, we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download SP flash tool.
The SP flash tool allows users to flash Stock Rom or any Custom ROM, custom Recovery, fixing of the hard bricked device of any Android Smartphone. Every brand has a particular method for their device. Some devices can be rooted over a command line, some require particular software like Samsung require Odin flash tool. So any MTK based smartphone required the SP flash tool for upgrade or downgrade. Given below we have the direct links to download SP Flash Tool. The SP flash tool is just like a bridge or connection between the Android phone and PC.
Once your Android phone is properly connected with your PC via USB cable, then you will be able to flash stock firmware or flash custom recovery on your phone with the help of SP flash tool. The SP flash tool only supports the scatter file format. By following our detailed guide you can easily download SP flash tool and flash the stock firmware on any Mediatek chipset device. Keep in mind to take the full backup of all your important data from your phone before proceeding.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your MTK based Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a full backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC. (USB Drivers)
Download SP Flash Tool for Windows:
|Windows all Version|
Download SP Flash Tool for Linux:
|Linux all Version|
|v5.1916 Linux Latest||Download|
Instructions To Install Stock ROM With SP Flash Tool On MTK Devices:
- First, Download SP flash tool and Scatter file and save on your PC.
- Now Extract Stock ROM and SP Flash Tool folder, where you want to save.
- You can see various files, look for the file named Flash_tool.exe and double-click on it to run.
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Download Tab then click on the scatter-loading button.
- Go to the ROM folder and select the file “Android_scatter_emmc.txt” which is your stock ROM scatter file.
- Please note that MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button connect your switch off phone with The PC via USB cable (Make sure your phone is switched off).
- Smartphone Flash Tool auto-detect your phone and process will start.
- Once firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android device. Reboot it.
That’s All! You have successfully flashed a stock ROM using SP Flash Tool on your MTK Android Smartphone.