How To Install Lineage OS 17 Android 10 On OnePlus 2 Custom ROM
Download and install Lineage OS 17 Android 10 on OnePlus 2 custom ROM. The OnePlus has launched the OnePlus 2 in July 2015 with Android 5.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. There is no news about the official stock firmware based on Android 10 released for the OnePlus 2 phone. The OnePlus has stopped sending a new OS update for OnePlus 2. Today in this blog we have great news for you, now you can install the Android 10 on OnePlus 2 via the latest build of Lineage OS 17 custom ROM.
All thanks to the XDA developer and Lineage OS team, for sharing and building this amazing custom firmware. Recently Google has started rolling out the stable update for Google pixels and a few other OEMs supported devices. If you are advanced Android users and want to get the experience of Android 10 OS, then you can upgrade your device to the latest Android 10 OS now. The Lineage OS 17 ROM comes with lots of new features such as system-wide dark mode, original gesture navigation, focus mode, Privacy controls and much more.
Keep in mind that this is just a custom ROM, so some options are not working properly such as the fingerprint scanner does not work after a reboot, RIL will not work if you disable location. The good thing is that after installing the Lineage OS 17 ROM, you can enjoy all the Android 10 features on your device.
For installing the custom ROM, your device should have unlocked the bootloader and the latest TWRP custom recovery already installed on your device. If you wish to download and install the LineageOS 17 Android 10 on OnePlus 2 custom ROM, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The OnePlus 2 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 2 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the OnePlus 2 is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Flash LineageOS 17 Android 10 On OnePlus 2 Custom ROM:
- First of all, download LineageOS 17 ROM from the above link.
- Connect your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding of Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded LineageOS 17 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the LineageOS 17 Android 10 on OnePlus 2 custom ROM on your device.