Samsung Galaxy M10 started getting the November 2019 security patch official update via OTA. Samsung devices are always being first to receive the latest security patch but here we have November security update. Recently Samsung started rolling out the latest official update which is November 2019 security update. The latest official update is rolling out via OTA and comes with build id number M105GDXS3BSK2. If you are the users of the Samsung Galaxy M10 device, then now you will be able to download and install the new software update. The most recent update is an incremental update that is still based on Android 9.0 Pie OS.
Here in this article, we are going to share the direct link of OTA update file, through that you can download and install it on your device. The November 2019 security patch is a stable build and comes with lots of bug fixes, some improvements, changes and much more. Also, the most recent update is added to some new features. Samsung started rolling out the official security update in region wise and currently available in the Middle East and African countries. You can check first manually by going to device Settings > About Device > System Update > now tap on Check for Updates.
If you can’t see any new update with build id number M105GDXS3BSK2, then you can install it manually by using the Odin flashing tool. Odin is a flashing tool which is officially developed by Samsung. With the help of this tool, you can easily flash the official firmware on any Samsung device. Not necessary but it better to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing the November 2019 security patch on Galaxy M10, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to the Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Instructions To Install November 2019 Security Patch On Galaxy M10 Using Odin Tool:
- First, Download the latest Security update and Odin flash tool from the above-given link.
- After downloading, Unzip the latest Odin tool .zip file
- Now Run Odin3 tool.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Turn OFF your Galaxy M10 in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Now turn on the device by the press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy M10.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Done! You have successfully flash the November 2019 security patch update on your Galaxy M10 phone.