Download and install the Unofficial Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Realme X custom ROM. Realme last year released his one of the best and mid-range devices which are known as Realme X. Now the users of Realme X will be glad to know that the Lineage OS builds the latest custom firmware based on Android 10. The users of Realme X can able to download and flash the unofficial Lineage OS 17 based on Android 10 for Realme X custom ROM. Today in this article we share the detailed guide on to install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Realme X custom ROM.
So if you are an advanced user and waiting for the Android 10 OS, then the wait is over. You can now get the experience of the latest Android 10 OS on your own device via this unofficial build of Lineage OS. If you are a fan of the custom ROM, then the Lineage OS is the best custom firmware through that you can upgrade your device to the latest Android OS. The ROM is a stable build and brings lots of new features of Android 10 such as New Game Space feature, and Enhanced location permissions for privacy, Brand new UI design, better gaming experience and much more.
All thanks to the Lineage OS team and XDA developers which build and share this amazing custom firmware. Also, it giving a chance to the user to experience the Android 10 OS before the official ColorOS 7 release for Realme X. In order to install this custom firmware, your device should have unlocked the bootloader and must already install the TWRP custom recovery. Keep in mind that flashing the custom ROM will be wiped clean your whole phone data. So before proceeding take the proper backup of all your phone important data. Now go to the instruction portion and follow the given guidelines carefully.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-Requirements (to install Lineage OS 17):
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Realme X should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Realme X must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Realme X is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 Android 10 for Realme X Custom ROM:
- First of all, download the Lineage OS 17 ROM from the above link.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android 10 .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Lineage OS 17 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- After completion of the installation, from Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS 17 Android 10 custom ROM.