Download and install the Lineage OS 16 on Realme X custom firmware based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Realme X was launched in May 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie OS. Here in this article, we come with the one of best custom firmware which is Lineage OS 16 for Realme X. The official stock firmware is good but custom ROM provides you some more customizations and some aftermarket features. These features and customizations are not possible in official stock firmware. All thanks to the XDA Senior Member SagarMakhar and Lineage OS team which build and share this amazing custom firmware for Realme X variants.
The Lineage OS 16 custom ROM is based on AOSP and it is the part of CyanogenOS. This OS is popular and widely used in the Android market. The team is working hard to provide better user experience with possible latest versions of Lineage OS. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install the Lineage OS 16 on Realme X custom firmware based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Lineage OS 16 ROM brings all the features from Android Pie such as new volume slider, Advanced Battery & Brightness, a gesture-based navigation system, Notch Support, Digital Wellbeing and much more.
Install Lineage OS 16 ROM:
In order to install the Lineage OS 16 ROM, your device should have unlocked the bootloader and must already install the latest TWRP custom recovery on your device. The ROM is a stable version and smoothly run on your device without any problems. Don’t forget to take the full backup of all your phone valuable data before proceeding. Now proceed to install the Lineage OS 16 on Realme X custom firmware, then follow the given below instructions carefully.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-Requirements (to install Lineage OS 16):
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Realme X should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Realme X must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Realme X is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Install Lineage OS 16 On Realme X Android Pie Custom ROM:
- First of all, download the Lineage OS 16 ROM from the above link.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Now transfer the Android Pie .zip file to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Switch the device off. Now turn on the device and simply take a long press and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now you are in the recovery mode and you can perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Lineage OS 16 zip file from your SD Card.[How to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- After completion of the installation, from Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Done! You have successfully installed the Lineage OS 16 Android Pie custom ROM.