Lineage OS is one of the most popular and widely used customs ROM in the Android market. Now you can download and install the Lineage OS 17 for all devices (android). After the Android 10 official update was released by Google Lineage OS custom firmware build the latest version which is Lineage OS 17.1 based on Android 10 OS. The Lineage OS 17.1 custom ROM is already is support the lots of devices. Recently the company decided to extend the limits and added many more devices in the platform of official Lineage OS 17.1 based on Android 10 custom ROM.
Today in this article we come with a step by step guide on how to download and install the Lineage OS 17 for all devices. The Lineage OS 17.1 custom firmware supports Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Essential Phone, Motorola devices, and so on. The custom firmware comes with all the official Android 10 features. Also, the ROM brings some aftermarket features such as new Theme Picker, a partial screenshot feature, added Grand 2 Duos, and much more. If you are advanced users and wish to customize your device or change the custom firmware, then the Lineage OS 17.1 custom ROM is the best for your devices.
Lineage OS 17.1 is the AOSP-based custom ROM which is stable and smoothly runs on your device without any problem. In order to install the Lineage OS 17.1 for Android devices, your device should have unlocked bootloader and must be already installed the latest TWRP custom recovery. Given below we share the list of all supported Lineage OS 17.1 based on Android 10 custom ROM devices with direct link. Through that link, you can download and install the Lineage OS 17 for all devices. Keep in mind that before proceeding take the proper backup of all your phone valuable data. Now go to the download portion and follow the given below detailed guide.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
Pre-Requirements (to install Lineage OS 17 for all devices):
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Android devices should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Android devices must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Android devices is at least 80% before going ahead
|Device||Code-name + Wiki Page||Maintainer(s)|
|Essential Phone||Mata||haggertk, intervigil, npjohnson, rashed|
|Motorola Moto X (2014)||victara||jro1979, linckandrea, npjohnson|
|OnePlus 2||oneplus2||OzzysCmAcc, aviraxp|
|OnePlus 7||guacamoleb (mirror)*||AshwinRC|
|Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)||a3xelte||danwood76, Stricted|
|Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)||a5xelte||danwood76, Stricted|
|Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos||ms013g (mirror)*||djchittoor|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo||s5neolte||danwood76, Stricted|
|Xiaomi Mi A2||jasmine_sprout (mirror)*||mikeioannina|
|Xiaomi Mi 6X||wayne (mirror)*||Isaac Chen|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3||jason||dianlujitao|
|Xiaomi Redmi 2||wt88047||nicknitewolf|
|Xiaomi Redmi 7||onclite (mirror)*||Dhina17|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||whyred (mirror)*||srfarias, SebaUbuntu|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||twolip (mirror)*||DD3Boh|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||lavender (mirror)*||erfanoabdi|
Steps To Flash Lineage OS 17 for all devices custom ROM using TWRP Recovery:
- To create a Backup, boot your device into recovery mode. This is a bit different on every phone, but usually, involves some permutation of pressing the power and volume buttons at the same time. You can easily google it, just like you did for the ROM and TWRP.
- In the TWRP recovery menu, select Backup, then select all the partitions you’d like to backup. Swipe at the bottom and the process will start. The backup time will depend on the read/write speed of your device, its storage, size of the firmware, and apps installed.
- If you have downloaded the ROM and Gapps on your PC, transfer them to your phone via a USB cable. TWRP allows an MTP connection when the cable is connected.
- Select Install and choose the ROM file. Tap Add more zips and then select the Gapps file.
- Swipe at the bottom to flash the files.
- Once completed, tap on the Reboot system button that appears at the bottom.
Now when your device boots up, you should most probably see a new boot animation, and a fresh new ROM would be waiting right behind it.
The first boot always takes a while so don’t worry if it takes longer than usual. These were the easy steps to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery on your Android phone. While most custom ROMs can be flashed using the method described above, there can also be exceptional cases that require a specific set of steps to be taken. In such cases, the developer will likely specify the procedure himself.