The topjohnwu recently released the latest stable version of Magisk which is Magisk V20 stable for Android 10 support officially. Last month Google released the stable Android 10 OS for some devices. So if you are the owner of one of which devices running on Android 10 and wish to root your device with the help of Magisk. No need to worry about that, here we come with the latest stable version which is Magisk V20, it officially supports the Android 10 OS. This new version fully supports the Android 10 OS officially. Now you can root your device or customize your device with the help of the Magisk V20 tool.
The Magisk is a systemless rooting tool for most of the Android devices. In the last few years, it is the most popular tool. It allows users to root your device or do all kinds of systemless modifications. The Magisk V20 stable version comes with massive changes, bugs fixed, many improvements and support for the maximum number of devices running Android 10. The Magisk is the alternate of SuperSU because of its reliability, ease of use and extent of support. With the help of the Magisk tool, you can root your device without touching the system partition. Given below we share the direct link of latest Magisk V20 stable for Android 10 support.
So if you are using the old version which supports Android Pie, now you can upgrade your Magisk tool and support the Android 10 devices. Also, the Magisk Manager has been updated to v7.3.5. It comes with some UI changes and so on. If you are the users who love to root your device, then download and install Magisk V20 stable for Android 10 support.
Changelog of the Magisk v20 stable version:
- [MagiskBoot] Support inject/modify mnt_point value in DTB fstab
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching QCDT
- Patching DTBH Support
- [MagiskBoot] patching PXA-DT
- [MagiskInit] [2SI] Support non-A/B setup (Android 10)
- Fix bug that rejects process names with “:”
- [MagicMount] Fix a bug that cause /product mirror not created
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Your Android device’s bootloader must be unlocked
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Download Latest Magisk V20 stable for Android 10 And Magisk Manager:
- Latest Stable (Magisk-v20.0.zip)
- Latest Beta (Magisk-v19.4.zip)
- Latest Uninstaller (Magisk-uninstaller-20191011.zip)
- Latest Magisk Manager (MagiskManager-v7.3.5.apk download)