OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series started receiving the latest OxygenOS official update. Recently Oneplus has released the May 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series. The latest official update comes with software version numbers OxygenOS 10.3.3and OxygenOS 10.0.11. We all are known that OnePlus is a great brand in the Android market which gives amazing smartphones. Now days Oneplus become the most popular brand because of its totally attention towards releasing software timely for its latest devices. The OnePlus is very quickly releasing the official updates and security patches for its devices.
The company has to release the May 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series with lots of bugs fixes, improvements, added some new features, and so on. The most recent update is to bring Dolby Atmos on Bullets Z headphones, now support for 960FPS slow-motion recording, Epic Games store in Game Space, and much more. Also, we share the official changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.3and OxygenOS 10.0.11 official update given below. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install the May 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series.
The most recent update is a stable build which runs smoothly on your device without any kind of problem. Also, the update optimizing, enhanced your system stability, improves the reliability of the device, and much more. The OnePlus rolling out the latest update via OTA, region wise. If you do yet not receive any notification of a new update, then you check first manually. Given below we share the direct link of OxygenOS 10.3.3 and OxygenOS 10.0.11 official update. Now go to the download portion and follow the given instructions on how to download and install the May 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series.
Here Is complete changelog for stable updates OxygenOS 10.3.3/ 10.0.11 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series:
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos for better sound quality
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Improved the battery life user experience
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.05
- Supported the slow-motion recording at 720p at 960fps (7T series only)
- Adding lens stain detection
- Newly added Epic Games in Game Space (India only)
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.05
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Improved the stability of the connection
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The OnePlus7 and 7T series should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your OnePlus7 and 7T series must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the OnePlus7 and 7T series is at least 80% before going ahead.
Download OxygenOS 10.3.3 and 10.0.11
OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7 Pro (global)
OxygenOS 10.0.11 for the OnePlus 7T (global)
OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7T (India)
OxygenOS 10.0.9 for the OnePlus 7T Pro (global)
OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7T Pro (India)
Download OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (EU)
How to Install May 2020 Security Patch For OnePlus 7 and 7T series Official Firmware:
1: First, download the May 2020 security patch official file on the desktop of your PC.
2: Now, setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
3: Connect your OnePlus 7T series and 7 to your PC/laptop.
4: Now, Open the folder where you have placed the downloaded OTA.zip file and open command windows within the folder.
5: Type the following command and hit Enter to reboot your phone into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
6: Select the “Install from USB” option in Recovery Mode.
7: Type the following command and hit Enter.
adb sideloaded ota.zip
9: The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation process to complete. Once the process is finished, select reboot from the main Recovery Menu.
Done! You have successfully installed the May 2020 security patch on the OnePlus 7T and 7 series.