If you are the owner of any Xiaomi device or MIUI device, then you must know about the MI flash tool. The MI flash tool is great tool that allows users to flash official stock firmware on any Xiaomi devices. Here in this article, we come with a detailed guide on how to download MI flash tool and flashing stock firmware on any Xiaomi or MIUI tablets and smartphones. We manage all the version of MI flash tool and also share the link of all version of MI flash tool. Through that, you can download and install it on your PC / Laptop.
If you are the users of Xiaomi devices and you are facing issues on your phone or your phone is soft bricked. Installing the stock firmware on your device is the best way to fix your smartphone problems. You can flash stock firmware on your Xiaomi devices with the help of MI flash tool. Keep in mind that MI flash tool only supports the Fastboot ROMs. After installing the fastboot ROM, your device will be back to the factory state, just like a brand new. By following our given below simple guide you can download MI flash tool and flashing stock firmware on any Xiaomi smartphones / Tablets.
The MI flash tool comes with some special features, so first, we will discuss the features of MI flash tool.
Download MI Flash Tool Installer
Xiaomi Flash tool is a desktop program that makes installation on the computer. The tool is packed with some inbuilt features such as ADB Tool, drivers and MI tool.
The MI Flash tool has in-built USB drivers including ADB Tool, Qualcomm USB Serial driver, Google drivers, Microsoft MTP, and RNDIS Driver. So now there is no need to install drivers to work with this tool.
Multiple Flashing Options
Xiaomi MI Flash tool comes with 3 flashing options which are Flash all, Flash all except storage and Flash All except data and Storage. While flashing the fastboot files on Xiaomi Devices by default method is flash all except storage.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Download Latest And All Versions Of MI Flash Tool :
- Mi Flash Tool v2018.5.28.0 (Portable; no need to install, simply extract and use)
- Mi Flash Tool v7.4.25
- Download Mi Flash Tool v6.12.22
- Mi Flash Tool v6.8.30
- Mi Flash Tool v6.4.1
- Download Mi Flash Tool v5.10.28
- Mi Flash Tool v5.7.31
- Mi Flash Tool v5.6.1
- Download Mi Flash Tool v4.5.9
Instructions To Flash Fastboot Stock Firmware with Mi Flash Tool:
- First, download the latest version of MI Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Switch the Xiaomi device into the Fastboot mode. So turn off the device and simply take a long press and hold the keys of Volume Down and Power keys.
- Now connect your device to PC with the help of USB cable.
- Now you can enter the tool interface and check whether the device is connected.
- Click on the Browse button in the Mi flash Tools and navigate to the fastboot ROM folder which you want to flash and press OK.
- Now select the most suitable flashing option from all three “Flash all”, “Flash all except storage” and “Flash all except data and storage”.
- Click on the FLASH button to start the flashing process.
- Wait till the progress bar displayed grows green and once it has completed, disconnect the phone and turn it on.
Done! You have successfully flash the Fastboot stock firmware on your Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet.