Here is the good news for users of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users. Now the official TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy Note 9 is available for download and ready to install on your device. Now the developers open the door of customization for your Galaxy Note 9 device. You can now be flashing the TWRP custom recovery and customize your device beyond the limits. TWRP is one of the best and most popular custom recoveries in the Android market.
The TWRP recovery is already supported the officially many Android devices and now the company decided to extend its range and added one more device. So recently TWRP is started officially support for Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you are the owner of this great phone and wish to customize your device, then the main concern to flash official TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy Note 9. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install the official TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy Note 9.
There are many advantages to flashing the TWRP custom recovery. Once you have installed the TWRP custom recovery, then you will be able to root your device, customize your device beyond the limits, flash custom ROMs, Kernels, install third-party software, and much more. Samsung has released the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in August 2018 with Android 8.1 Oreo OS. Later the device is getting the two major Android latest OS official updates and now running on Android 10.
So if you are not satisfied with your Android OS and wish to change the OS by flashing the custom firmware, then the first step to install the TWRP custom recovery on your device. Keep in mind that flashing the official TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy Note 9 may void your phone warranty. Also, it wipes clean all your phone important data. So take the full backup of all your phone data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing the official TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy Note 9, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that may occur to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy Note 9 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy Note 9 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy Note 9 is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Download And Flash Official TWRP Custom Recovery For Galaxy Note 9:
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Now rename the TWRP Recovery file into recovery.img.