Recently Samsung has started rolling out the latest Samsung custom skin version which is One UI 2.5 update for their devices. Now Samsung users can download and upgrade their devices from One UI 2.1 to One UI 2.5 update. Here in this article, we come with a full list of Samsung devices that receive the One UI 2.5 update. So if you are the owner of one of these devices upgrade your device quickly and get the experience of the latest Samsung’s software version. The One UI 2.5 update is still based on Android 10 OS.
But the new update comes with lots of new features, customizations, many improvements, system stability, and much more. By following our given below simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install the One UI 2.5 update on Samsung devices. The One UI 2.5 update is available via OTA for some devices. If you yet not received the update and still waiting for the OTA firmware, then now you can upgrade your device manually.
Given below we share the list of those devices who receive the One UI 2.5 update and also share the direct link of the latest update. Through that, you can download and install it on your device. The One UI 2.5 update brings many new features and improvements such as improved video recording options, Audio Bookmark, the ability to write on PDF files, improved camera features, improvements to Samsung DeX, and much more. Also, we share the official changelog of One UI 2.5 update given below.
The One UI 2.5 is the minor update that gives you some new functionality and tweaks existing features. We always highly recommend you to keep your Android devices updated to the latest official stock firmware. If you are interested in downloading and installing the One UI 2.5 update on Samsung devices, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Official Changelog of One UI 2.5 Update:
- Pro Video mode, with the ability to control the smartphone mic’s direction. Can be paired with the Galaxy Buds to use them as a “pro-style lavalier microphone.”
- 8K@24fps video recording.
- 21:9 aspect ratio video recording
- Samsung Notes
- Audio Bookmarks in Samsung Notes. This lets you synchronize your notes with audio recordings of lectures or meetings.
- Import and write on PDF files
- Autosave & sync between your phone, tablet, and PC
- New template and background color options
- Add handwritten text to typed documents
- Samsung DeX
- You can now connect to your smart TV wirelessly if the TV supports Phone Screen mirroring.
- You can use multi-finger gestures on your phone to control DeX on your TV or monitor. Swipe up with 3 fingers to see recent apps, down to return to the home screen, or left or right to switch between apps.
- Easily share the password of the Wi-Fi you’re connected to with nearby Galaxy devices in your contact list.
- See the speeds of the Wi-Fi connections in your surroundings before connecting to them.
- Samsung Reminders
- You can preset time and location information for upcoming meetings and tasks
Here’s the full list of devices:
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Fold
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to the Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Instructions To Install One UI 2.5 Update On Samsung Devices Using Odin Tool:
- First, download the latest update and Odin flash tool from the above-given link.
- After downloading, Unzip the latest Odin tool .zip file
- Now Run Odin3 tool.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Turn OFF your Samsung device in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Now turn on the device by the press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your device.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Done! You have successfully flash the One UI 2.5 update on Samsung device.