The OnePlus is releasing another Oxygen 10 beta for OnePlus 6 and 6T based on the Android 10 official update. Recently OnePlus has started rolling out the new beta official update which is OxygenOS Open Beta 19 for OnePlus 6T and Open Beta 31 for OnePlus 6. Now you can download and install the complete ROM by following our given below step by step guide. Given below we have shared both OTA open beta links and also Full ROM files that can be flashed directly via recovery. This latest official open beta update comes with lots of improvements, bug fixes, customization’s and much more.
The Oxygen 10 beta for OnePlus 6 and 6T update comes with an October security patch which fixes all the bugs and errors. The most recent update is an incremental update and the main focus of this update is on camera improvements of devices. Also, the Oxygen 10 open beta update includes many other improvements, added some new features. Given below we have shared the official changelog of Oxygen 10 open beta update for OnePlus 6 and 6T. The OnePlus is rolling out the official update via OTA, so it is not for all users.
If you yet not received any notification and excited to upgrade your device to the latest official firmware, then still you can flash it manually by following given below detailed guide. We always advise you to keep updated your device to the latest official firmware which is releasing by the company. Keep in mind that it takes the proper backup of all your phone valuable data before proceeding. If you want to download and install another Oxygen 10 beta for OnePlus 6 and 6T, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
OxygenOS 10 Changelog
The full changelog for OxygenOS 10 Open Beta 31 (OnePlus 6) and Open Beta 19 (OnePlus 6T) follows:
- Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed the animation lag for the fingerprint unlock
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Fixed the automatic Freeze and Reboot issues
- Improved the performance and General bug fixes
- WiFi & Internet
- Fixed the 5GHz WiFi connection
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The OnePlus 6 and 6T should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 6 and 6T must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the OnePlus 6 and 6T is at least 80% before going ahead.
How to Install Oxygen OS 10 Beta For OnePlus 6 and 6T Official Firmware:
1: First, download the Oxygen OS 10 beta official file on the desktop of your PC.
2: Now, setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
3: Connect your OnePlus 6 and 6T to your PC/laptop.
4: Now, Open the folder where you have placed the downloaded OTA.zip file and open command windows within the folder.
5: Type the following command and hit Enter to reboot your phone into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
6: Select the “Install from USB” option in Recovery Mode.
7: Type the following command and hit Enter.
adb sideloaded ota.zip
9: The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation process to complete. Once the process is finished, select reboot from the main Recovery Menu.
Done! You have successfully installed the OxygenOS beta update on OnePlus 6 and 6T.