If you are advanced Android users and want to root Galaxy A30 and install TWRP custom recovery, then you are in right place. We all know that Android is an open-source OS that is available all over the world. Nowadays most of the users are customizing their devices within one or two months. Because official stock ROM has a lot of restrictions and it is limited. Most of the apps which required root access are not supported. Android users wish to get full access to their devices or customize the device beyond the limits.
So first you will root Galaxy A30 and flash the latest TWRP custom recovery on your device and then you will be able to customize your device. Today in this article we are going to share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to root Galaxy A30 and flash the latest TWRP custom recovery. The TWRP is open-source custom recovery. It is very popular and widely used in the Android market. The TWRP custom recovery allows users to flash different custom ROs, create and restore Nandroid backup, root your device and much more. Once you have installed the TWRP recovery on your device, now you will root your Android device.
Advantages Of Rooting:
Rooting is the process through that you can get the admin rights of your phone or get full access to your device. Basically rooting is the bridge between the phone and customizing. After rooting you break all the restrictions and limitations from your device. Keep in mind rooting the phone may void your phone warranty and also wipe clean your whole data. So before proceeding take the backup of your phone important data. Now without wasting any more timing, go to the instructions portion and follow the given below guide.
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy A30 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy A30 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy A30 is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Download And Flash Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A30:
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Now rename the TWRP Recovery file into recovery.img.
Instructions To Root Galaxy A30 With Magisk:
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed the official TWRP custom recovery.