The official TWRP custom recovery is now available for download and install on your device. Now the users can root Galaxy J8 and install TWRP custom recovery. The Samsung Galaxy J8 is one of the best smartphones in the J series, which comes with the latest software, better hardware, and amazing design. Most of the Samsung Galaxy users like the J series smartphone. So if you are the owner of Samsung Galaxy J8 smartphone and searching for a guide on how to root and install the TWRP custom recovery, then you are at the right palace.
Here in this article, we have shared a simple step by step guide on how to root Galaxy J8 and install TWRP custom recovery. If you are one of those users of Samsung Galaxy J8 who are bored with his device old OS or you are irritating with useless pre-installed applications, advertisement, mute notifications. Installing TWRP custom recovery and rooting the device is the way through that you can customize your device beyond the limits. After rooting and installing the TWRP custom recovery you will be free to flash any custom ROM on your device.
TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) Installation:
The TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source custom recovery. There are many advantages of installing the TWRP custom recovery such as create and restore the Nandroid backup, flash custom ROMs, Mods, Kernals and much more. After installing the TWRP custom recovery, you will be able to root your device. The root is the bridge if you customize your phone. Rooting the phone means you can get the full rights of your Android device.
There are many ways to root your device; here you can root Galaxy J8 with the help of Magisk. Keep in mind that before proceeding take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you wish to root Galaxy J8 and install TWRP custom recovery, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy J8 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy J8 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy J8 is at least above 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Flash Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J8:
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Now rename Galaxy J8 TWRP Recovery file to recovery.img.
Instructions To Root Galaxy J8 With Magisk:
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed the official TWRP custom recovery on Galaxy J8.