Here is the guide on how to root Vivo X50 Lite with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery. If you are the owner of this great device and want to customize your device beyond the limits, then here is the detailed guide for you. Vivo has released the Vivo X50 Lite in May 2020 with very great hardware and the latest Android OS. The smartphone comes with an impressive 6.38 inch AMOLED waterdrop notch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The Vivo X50 Lite is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor along with 8 /6 GB of RAM, and 64 /128 GB of internal storage.
The device is packed with a quad-camera setup on the rear which is 48+8+2+2 MP and on the front side 16 MP camera for selfie. The Vivo X50 Lite is running out of the box on Android 10 OS based on Funtouch 10. Now you can root Vivo X50 Lite with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery. As we all know that Vivo is a developer-friendly brand, so Vivo devices can be easily customized by users. In the field of customization of an Android phone, the first step is to install the TWRP custom recovery.
But unfortunately vivo yet not released any official or unofficial TWRP custom recovery for Vivo X50 Lite. But no need to worry about that, today in this article we come with a way through that you can root Vivo X50 Lite with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery. Rooting is the process through that you will break all the limitations and restrictions from your smartphone. After root Vivo X50 Lite, you will be able to flash different custom ROM, flash third party apps, create and restore Nandroid backup, and much more.
Don’t forget that rooting the phone may void your phone warranty. Also, it wipes clean all your phone data. So take the proper backup of the device before proceeding. If you are interested in root Vivo X50 Lite with Magisk without TWRP custom recovery, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Steps To Root Vivo X50 Lite With Magisk:
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk:
First of all, download and install the Vivo X50 Lite USB Driver to your PC.
Next, download stock firmware on your PC from the above link and extract it.
- Now copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage.
- Download the Magisk and Magisk manager on your phone.
- Open the Magisk and Select the INSTALL option and choose Install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your device boot image that you’ve moved earlier.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Instructions To Flash Patched Boot Image on Vivo X50 Lite:
- First, move the magisk_patch.img file to the platform-tools folder.
- After moving the image to the Android SDK folder, connect Vivo X50 Lite to your PC via USB cable.
- Now launch a command prompt window from inside the platform-tools folder and type the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
4. After the bootloader screen appears on the screen of your Vivo X50 Lite, type this command:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patch.img
5. After the Recovery flashing process completes, give the following command:
6. Now your device will reboot to the rooted system.
Congrats! Your Vivo X50 Lite is now rooted, successfully. To confirm that either your Vivo X50 Lite is properly rooted or not, download and install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.