Xiaomi Redmi 7A started receiving the stable Android 10 beta with MIUI 11 custom skin via official update. Now users can download and install the stable Android 10 beta for Redmi 7A official update. The Xiaomi has launched its mid-range smartphone Redmi 7A in 2019. The device comes with average hardware. The Redmi 7A comes out of the box on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie OS. Now the company decided to upgrade the Redmi 7A and rolling out the stable Android 10 beta update based on MIUI 11.
The latest official update comes with build id number V22.214.171.124.QCMINXM along with May 2020 security patch. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install the stable Android 10 beta for Redmi 7A official update. The most recent update comes with lots of new features such as system wide Dark mode, Full-screen gestures, new Icons and colors, battery usage graph, Added the ability to edit the modes, and much more. Also, the latest update is bringing many more improvements, customization’s, bug fixes, and much more.
The stable Android 10 beta for Redmi 7A updates rolling out via OTA and currently available on the European variant of the phone. So if you are not in that region and yet not received the new update, then you can flash it manually. Given below we shared the Recovery ROM direct link of stable Android 10 beta MIUI 11 update. Through that, you can download and install it on your device.
Keep in mind that while flashing this OTA update on your phone entire data will be wiped clean. So it is better to take the full backup of your phone important data before proceeding. Now without wasting more time go to the download portion and follow the given instructions on how to install the stable Android 10 beta for Redmi 7A official update.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Redmi 7A devices should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Redmi 7A devices must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Redmi 7A devices is at least 80% or above before going ahead.
Download Stable Android 10 beta for Redmi 7A:
Instructions To Flash Stable Android beta For Redmi 7A Official Firmware:
- First, download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer from the above link.
- Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it on your PC /Laptop.
- Now reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool. Also, ensure that there are no spaces in the extract location path.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.