LG started rolling out the official OTA update stable Android 10 for LG G8X ThinQ. Now the wait is over, the users can upgrade their device to the latest stable version of Android 10 OS. The LG G8X ThinQ is one of the best devices of LG and the company promise to releasing the Android 10 official update in Q2 2020. The company has fulfilled his promise and finally releasing the stable Android 10 for LG G8X ThinQ via official OTA update. You can now download and install the Android 10 for LG G8X ThinQ official update by following our given below detailed guide.
Stable Android 10 Official Update:
The stable Android 10 official update comes with lots of new features, many improvements, customization, bug fixes, and much more. The most recent update is to bring full-screen gestures, system-wide dark mode, Location control, Privacy settings, and Gesture navigation. Also after flashing this latest official update your device speed will increase, improve system stability and fixes many bugs. The LG rolling out the Android 10 update via OTA, so not all users can get the update at the same time. If you are yet not receiving the latest update, then you can check it first manually.
Go to the phone settings > about phone > check update. If you find the new update notification, then just download and install it on your device. Otherwise you can flash the stable Android 10 for LG G8X ThinQ by using the LGUP flash tool. This is one of the best firmware flashing tools. The LGUP flashing tool allow users to flash official stock firmware on any LG devices. We highly recommend you to keep updated your Android phone to the latest official firmware. Now go to the download portion and follow the instructions on how to download and install the stable Android 10 for LG G8X ThinQ.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to the Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Instructions To Install stable Android 10 for LG G8X ThinQ Using LGUP Flash Tool: