How to transfer data between LG and PC using LG Suite
How to transfer data between LG and PC using the LG Suite:
Nowadays technology is advancing and there are many new ways of using this technology. Different companies have provided easy solutions to transfer data, and files between Android phones and PC. These companies are putting effort to make every technological advancement user-friendly. The environments and the UIs are becoming more easy to use. LG has developed a PC Suites for their customers to transfer data between LG and PC. These PC suites are alternative solutions to the drivers that were required in the past for connecting mobile phones with PC. These Suites are very convenient to use for transferring files and copying data.
Steps to transfer data between LG and PC Suite :
1. You have to download this LG PC Suite Software from here.
2. Install the software on your PC Windows 7, 8 or 10.
3. You need a data cable to connect your mobile with PC. (No need to install any drivers)
Note: Bluetooth connectivity can give you the flexibility for not being tethered to PC via a USB cord and can be wireless however USB will be faster for transferring data.
4. You have to sign up on the LG website for syncing data on LG’s servers for back-up and restoring purposes.
5. You can also back up the complete data of your mobile in your PC for preventing data loss in the future.
USB or Bluetooth sync
Secure backup utility
Phone interface mirroring
Clean user interface
You can also back up your contacts, photos, calendar, music library and other data with LG PC Suite.
Technical LG PC Suite Setup Details
Title: LG PC Suite 18.104.22.16850327
File size: 225.01 MB
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)