Download and install the unofficial TWRP recovery for Galaxy 20 series. Now the users of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series can download and install the latest unofficial TWRP custom recovery. Here in this article, we come with unofficial TWRP recovery for the Galaxy S20 series. The Galaxy S20 series is one of the best and most selling series of Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with great hardware, the latest design, and the latest Android 10 OS. So some advanced users are not satisfied with official stock firmware and searching for a guide on how to customize the Galaxy S20 series smartphone. So you are on the right page.
Here in this article, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install unofficial TWRP recovery for Galaxy S20 series. All thanks to the XDA Senior Member geiti94 for making it available and sharing this unofficial TWRP custom recovery for users. Keep in mind that this latest unofficial TWRP is based on TWRP 3.4.0 and only for international variants of Galaxy S20 which is powered by Exynos 990 SoC processor. So if you are the users of Samsung Galaxy S20 Exynos 990 SoC and wish to customize your device then this article will help you to complete this task more efficiently.
Now you can download and install it with unofficial TWRP recovery for Galaxy S20 series. Once you have installed this latest TWRP custom recovery on your device, then you will be able to customize your device beyond the limits. There are many advantages of flashing the TWRP recovery such as installing different custom ROMs, Mods, rooting your device, creating and restoring Nandroid backup, and so on. Don’t forget that while flashing unofficial TWRP recovery for the Galaxy S20 series, your device warranty may be void.
Also, your phone data will be wiped clean, so before proceeding, take the full backup of all your phone important data. If you are interested in downloading and installing the unofficial TWRP recovery for Galaxy S20 series, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy S20 series should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy S20 series must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy S20 series is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Flash Official TWRP Recovery For Galaxy S20 series:
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Now rename Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6TWRP Recovery file to recovery.img.
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed the official TWRP custom recovery on Galaxy S20 series.