Motorola has launched its great phone in February this year which is Moto G8 Power. Here we are glad to report you that now you can download and install the unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G8 Power. So if you are the users of this great phone and wish to customize your device, then now you can customize your device beyond the limits by flashing the TWRP custom recovery. As we all know that in the field of customization of Android phones, flashing the TWRP custom recovery is the first step.
Now the unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G8 Power is available and ready to download and install on your device. Here in this article, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install the unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G8 Power. The TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source custom recovery which provides the touchscreen to enable the interface. It allows users to install third-party apps that are not possible in official stock firmware. Also, there are many advantages to flashing the TWRP custom recovery on Android phones.
Once you have installed it on your Moto G8 Power, then you will be able to flash different custom ROM, Mod’s, root your device, create and restore Nandroid backup, and much more. After flashing the unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G 8 Power, then you will root your device with the help of Magisk. Rooting is the process through that you can get the full rights on your Android phone. After rooting your phone, you will become the super users of your Moto G 8 Power.
Here you can root your device with the help of the Magisk tool. Magisk is one of the best Android rooting tools. By using the Magisk tool you can easily root your device systemless without any kind of risk. Keep in mind that before proceeding, don’t forget to take the full backup of all your phone important data. If you are interested in downloading and installing the unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G8 Power, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
Instructions To Flash Unofficial TWRP Recovery For TWRP :
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now rename Moto G8 Power TWRP Recovery file to recovery.img.
- Switch the Moto G8 Power device into the Fastboot mode. After that turn off the device and simply take a long press and hold the keys of Volume Down and Power keys.
- Now connect your device to PC with the help of USB cable.
- Reboot your phone into fastboot mode using the following ADB command.
adb reboot bootloader
After the bootloader screen appears on the screen of your Moto G8 Power, type this command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
If you’ve already moved the file into the ADB folder, simply remove /path/to/ from the command. Similarly, if you have renamed the downloaded TWRP image as recovery.img, make sure you use that name instead. The command is therefore simplified as given below.
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Next, push the recovery image to your device’s /data partition with the following command.
adb push recovery.img /data/
- Simply tap on the Install option in TWRP, browse recovery.img where you’ve transferred. Select it.
- Go back to TWRP main menu and select Reboot > Recovery.
Instructions To Root Moto G8 Power With Magisk:
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed the official TWRP custom recovery on Moto G8 Power.