Download and install the official TWRP recovery On Galaxy S10 and S10+. Samsung launched one of the best devices in the Galaxy S series, the Galaxy S10 and S10+ is one of them. So if you are the users of this great phone and wish to customize your device, then you are in the right place. Today in this article we have good news for you, now the official TWRP custom recovery is available for your device. In the field of customization of an Android device, the only way is to install the TWRP custom recovery. Given below we have shared a step by step guide on how to download and install the official TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10 and S10+.
The TWRP is custom recovery which is most popular and used in the Android market all over the World. Most of the Android users are customizing their devices because official stock firmware has limited options and supports few apps. So first install the TWRP custom recovery on your device and then you will be free to customize your Android device. After installing the official TWRP custom recovery you will be able to root your device, flash different custom ROMs, Kernels, MOD,s, create and restore Nandroid backup and much more. Keep in mind that this is custom recovery for Snapdragon Samsung devices which has unlockable bootloaders.
We highly recommend you to take the full backup of your phone’s important data before proceeding. Because while flashing official TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10 and S10+, your entire data will be wiped clean. If you wish to download and install the official TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ variants then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy S10 and S10+ should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy S10 and S10+ must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy S10 and S10+ is at least 80% before going ahead
- Download TWRP for the Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Download TWRP for the Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S10
- Odin Flash Tool
Instructions To Download And Flash Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S10 and S10+:
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Now rename the TWRP Recovery file into recovery.img.
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed the official TWRP custom recovery.