Now the unofficial TWRP recovery is available for download and ready to installs TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6. Those users who want to tweak their phones or customize their phones now will be happy. Now the working unofficial TWRP custom recovery is available for download and install on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6 variants. All thanks to the XDA Recognized Developer Mentalmuso for build and share this amazing custom recovery. Here in this article, we come with a detailed guide for you.
By following the guide you can quickly install the unofficial TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6. This latest TWRP custom recovery is already tested on both devices model numbers N750, N700 variants of Galaxy Note 10+ and the T860/5 variant of the Galaxy Tab S6. To install the unofficial TWRP recovery on your device, your device should be an unlockable bootloader. Before proceeding keep in mind that after installing the TWRP custom recovery on your Samsung device. You can lose some Samsung features such as Samsung Pay, Secure Folder which relies on Knox security, trip Knox and so on.
The TWRP is a custom recovery that is the most popular and best custom recovery all over the world. There are many advantages of installing the TWRP custom recovery on Android devices. After installing the TWRP custom recovery you will be able to customize your device. Also, you can flash custom firmware, Mods, create and restore Nandroid backup of your phone and much more. Don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding. Now without any delay, we will proceed to instructions and download and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- The Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6 should be rooted in the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- The bootloader of your Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6 must be unlocked
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6 is at least 80% before going ahead
Instructions To Flash Official TWRP Recovery On Samsung Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6:
- First, download the official TWRP recovery from the above link.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Now rename Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6TWRP Recovery file to recovery.img.
Done! You have successfully Rooted and installed the official TWRP custom recovery on Galaxy Note 10+ or the Galaxy Tab S6.