Download and Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices. If you are the users of any Samsung Galaxy device and wish to customize your device, then installing the TWRP custom recovery is the main concern. Here in this blog, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices. TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source custom recovery that is developed and maintained by the folks over at TeamWin. TWRP recovery using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices is one of the best and most using custom recoveries in the Android world.
The TWRP custom recovery is a touchscreen interface that allows users to flash Custom ROM, Kernel Mods, Gapps, wiping cache, ROM backup, restoring backup, boot, making partitions and much more. So if you wish to Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Galaxy, then we have an official tool through which you can easily flash it on any Samsung device. The name of the tool is an Odin flash tool, which is officially developed by Samsung. Most of the Samsung Galaxy users are using the Odin tool for flashing the stock firmware, Install TWRP Recovery, and custom kernels. Samsung Help Center also uses this Odin Flash Tool for fixing any kind of problem in their devices.
The Odin flash tool is a Windows-based ROM flashing tool from Samsung devices. If your Samsung device is unfortunately soft bricked, then you must need this tool to unbrick your device. Also with the help of this, you can unlock the bootloader, root, unroot, and return back to stock ROM and so on. If this is your first time, then no need to worry about that. Given below we have shared an easy and user-friendly guide on how to Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Galaxy. Keep in mind that it is necessary to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a full backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC. (USB Drivers)
Instructions To Install TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Galaxy Devices:
- First, Download the latest TWRP custom recovery and Odin flash tool from the above-given link.
- After downloading, Unzip the latest Odin xxx .zip file
- Now Run Odin3 vxxx.exe file from the extracted files on your PC. (Download the latest Odin, unzip and run)
- Make sure you’ve downloaded an Odin flashable TWRP recovery .tar file compatible for your device.
- (If applicable) Enable OEM to unlock:
- Go to Settings » About phone » and tap Build number seven times to enable Developer options.
- Go back to main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select Developer options from there.
- Under Developer options, look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and enable it.
- Now Boot your Samsung Android device into Download mode.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the device and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the TWRP recovery .tar file that you have downloaded for your device.
- Click the Start button on Odin to start Flashing and wait for it to finish the process.
- Once it finished successfully, a pass message on the Odin screen will pop up
- Your device will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. Now you can disconnect your device.
- Done!!! Now you have Installed TWRP Recovery Using Odin on Samsung Galaxy device.
Boot into TWRP
With your device powered off, press and hold Home + Power + Volume Up keys together for a few seconds. Release all the buttons as soon as you see your device’s logo. Once again, if your device has a Bixby button instead of a home button, use that in the above key combination instead of the home button.