Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Android Phone Via Fastboot
If you are an Android user then you must know about the unlock bootloader of Android phone. Most of the Android users are frequently customizing their devices tweaking, changing, and optimizing the internal system and OS. So in the field of customizing the first step is unlocking the bootloader of your Android phone. Here we come with a working step by step guide on how to unlock bootloader on Android phone using the fastboot. Fastboot method is an easy way to unlock the bootloader for your device. You do not need to have any technical knowledge, you just need to use a few fastboot commands to unlock the bootloader of Android phone using fastboot.
First of all, we have to know what is bootloader? A bootloader is system software that runs when a device is switched on or starts. Every Android phone has a bootloader that decides whether to load the recovery or load Android and it starts the boot process immediately. Most of the Android smartphone OEMs provide the locked bootloader to prevent security problems. Whether some of the brands currently provide a bootloader unlocking tool and methods to do it safely. So if you wish to unlock the bootloader of your Android device, you are permitting yourself to customize your device.
After unlocking the bootloader of your Android phone, then you can able to install the latest TWRP custom recovery, flash custom ROM, MODs, Kernels, Flash modified system, boot and much more. If this is your first time, then no need to worry about that. Given below we have shared an easy and user-friendly guide, though you can easily and quickly unlock the bootloader of Android phone using fastboot. Keep in mind unlocking the bootloader may void your phone warranty.
We highly recommend you that take a full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding. If you wish to unlock bootloader of Android phone using fastboot, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not be held responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a full backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC. (USB Drivers)
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows) It will create an ADB & fastboot folder
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% before initiating the unlocking process to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
Instructions To Unlock Bootloader Of Android Phone Using the Fastboot:
- First, Connect your Android phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and then Right-click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” option to launch a command window.
- Reboot your Android phone into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
- Next, check the fastboot connectivity by giving the command. If your USB drivers are correctly installed then the device will be connected properly.
- Once in the bootloader, type the following fastboot command to unlock the bootloader. (Given below command will unlock your phone and wipe all data)
fastboot oem unlock
Done!!! Reboot the phone and boot into your unlocked device. Use command:
- To check the bootloader status, that either the bootloader is unlocked successfully or not. Give the following command and it should return “True” on unlock status.