Today in this article we have great news for those users who wish to customize their devices. Now you can unlock bootloader on Galaxy Note 10 series variants which are Exynos models. Recently Samsung released the Galaxy Note 10 series which is Note 10, Note 10 Plus, Note 10 5G. So if you are the owner of one of these smartphones and want to customize your device, then you are at the right place. In the field of customizations, the main concern and the most important part is the unlock bootloader of your device.
Here in this blog, we have a simple and easy step by step guide on how to unlock bootloader on Galaxy Note 10. The given guide works only for Exynos models of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series. If you have a Galaxy Note 10 series which is the Exynos model, then you should know that the bootloader can be unlocked. The guide is very simple and straight forward; you can unlock the bootloader within seconds. After unlocking the bootloader on Galaxy Note 10, you will be free and you have broken all the restrictions. Now you will be able to flash the custom recovery, root your device, and flash any custom firmware.
A bootloader is system software that runs when a device is switched on or starts. Most of the Android phones come with locked bootloaders form OEM. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series also comes with a locked bootloader. So first you have to unlock the bootloader on your smartphone, and then you can customize your device. Keep in mind that, before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable phone data. If you wish to unlock bootloader on Galaxy Note 10, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Infinityclub.org will not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy Note 10 series is at least 80% before going ahead.
Instructions To Unlock Bootloader On Galaxy Note 10 Series Exynos Models:
- First, enable Developer Mode on your device.
- After that, go to the Settings menu and browse down and select Developer Options.
- In menu enable the OEM Unlocking.
- Now, power off the device. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down keys.
- Connect the USB cable before releasing the buttons.
- You should see a blue screen with Warning written on the screen.
- Now just press and hold Volume Up to confirm Bootloader Unlock.
- The phone will now unlock itself and boot back into Android. This may take some time so be patient.
Done! You have successfully unlocked bootloader on Galaxy Note 10 series.