Vivo Nex 3S 5G is one of the best smartphones of Vivo which was released in March 2020. If you are the owner of this great phone, then now you can download and install Android 11 beta official update on Vivo Nex 3S 5G. Recently Google has announced the Android 11 beta 1 update for Google Pixel devices. After that most of the OEMs have also promised to build and share the Android 11 for their devices.
The Vivo is the first non-Pixel brand that offering its customers to get the Android 11 beta 1 experience and enjoy all the features. Here in this article, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install the Android 11 beta for Vivo Nex 3S 5G. So the users of Vivo Nex 3S 5G will be glad after listening to this great news. The Android 11 beta official update is packed with lots of new features, many other improvements, customization, the latest security patch, and much more.
The Android 11 official update comes with improved security, efficient performance, Better control over privacy, new APIs, new experiences for users through their new apps, and much more. So after flashing the Android 11 beta for Vivo Nex 3S 5G official update, you can enjoy all these features on your own device. Keep in mind that this is a beta update, so you may face some bugs or errors. But no need to worry that they will be fixed in the next update.
Given below we share the list of known bugs that you may face after flashing Android 11 beta 1 update. Also, we shared the direct link of the Android 11 beta 1 update. Through that link, you can download and install Android 11 beta for Vivo Nex 3S 5G. Now without wasting more time go ahead and follow the given instructions.
List of known issues with Android 11 Beta For Vivo Nex 3S 5G:
- The under-display fingerprint sensor does not work
- Status bar icons sometimes overlap
- Google Chrome does not show any existing Google account sign-in on first boot
Infinityclub.org is not responsible for bricking/damaging or any kind of problem that occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Nandroid backup of all your Phone data
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC (USB Drivers)
- Make sure that the battery level of the Vivo Nex 3S 5G is at least 80% before going ahead.
Official Stock Firmware for Vivo Nex 3S 5G:
Instructions To Flash Android 11 Beta For Vivo Nex 3S 5G Firmware File:
- First, download the latest Android 11 beta ROM upgrade zip package from the above link.
- Now, transfer the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to phone Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Done! You have successfully installed the Android 11 beta for Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro official updates.